Today, I met a man at Jason's work who has 4 or 5 kids and is adding another one through adoption (from China). So that made me think about Wren and how she very well might be an only child and I started to feel a little guilty about it. So then I had the following conversation with Wren in the car:
Me: "Wren, would you like to have a little sister?"
Wren: "Nooo."
Me: "Would you like to have a little brother?"
Wren: "Nooo."
Me: "Well, what would you like to have"
Wren: She thinks for a minute and says, "Ummmm.....a fish?!"
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
I want a fish, please!
Posted by Lee Anne Bryant at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Starting small, I like that. Always a good idea! ; )
problem solved! that's too cute :)
kids are hilarious! I betcha she thought really hard about that answer too!
I love how kids think. I hear fish are a bit easier than little brothers and sisters. :)
I asked my daughter the same thing, and unfortunately for her, she said she wanted four big sisters. It's a little late for that!
Glad I found your blog!
Out of the mouths of babes. Too cute.
LP
She's one smart cookie...she knows a fish won't fight her for her toys!
Love your blog...purple is my favorite color!
Happy POW!
Well, at least she's honest and now you can stop feeling guilty. :)
That's classic. A fish! Who needs a brother or sister when you could have a fish! :)
Post a Comment